Secure Asset Storage is Insured & Video Monitored 24/7
Luxury Asset Lending provides free shipping within the US for customers who engage in a sale or loan. We primarily ship via FedEx or UPS and provide insurance to cover the value of our shipments. The standard maximum value we can insure is $75,000. Anything above that will be subject to an approval process before we can proceed with the shipment. Shipping labels can be provided for shipping to customers via email.
All items must be double boxed for insurance purposes. That means that the item is sealed inside a FedEx/UPS letter envelope and affixed to the inside of a small FedEx/UPS box. The sealed small box is placed inside a larger FedEx/UPS box and sealed. The label is affixed to the larger box.
All packages received in our office are opened under a surveillance camera.
If shipping to/from a major city (NY, Chicago, Miami, etc.) and it’s not a residential pick-up but a business, we may be able to use armor truck services for high value items.
In order to provide a final appraisal of the item to make an offer for a loan or sale, we must see the item in person. Typically we ask that you schedule an appointment during business hours (9am-6pm PST Mon-Fri). If the item is too large, we can schedule a visit to your home or location within Southern California.
Depending on asset class, luxury asset lending has access to multiple secures storage facilities…
- Art is store in a climate controlled secured facility
- Cars are secured in our auto facility that is temperature controlled, along with battery charged terminals so your auto is fully functional and will also be started twice a week
- In regards to aircraft luxury asset lending has access to multiple hangers across the US
- Yachts and other boats will be harbored in various marinas where we have access to many size slips
- Jewelry , precious metals and stones are stored in our vaulted safety deposit boxes
- Any and All items are fully insured by Luxury Asset Lending during loan term